Saturday, April 5, 2014

Things Game of Thrones has taught me


In honor of the show that took me 3 days to finish 3 seasons I decided to post a few things that I have learned from this lovely show.

1. Winter is bad. I mean, aside from the awesome Holidays...no one really likes to be cold all the time.
2. Girls/ Women are pretty strong...and I'm not just saying that because I am one.

 3. While we are talking about women...Mothers are pretty darn scary!!!
 

 4. Beware of the little boys with big egos.
5. And last but not least, Don't get married!!!!

Lol, Just kidding about the wedding part. P.S. I wanted to use a gory gif...but, because I love you guys, I decided to just use poor ole, screaming Catelyn. Look at me, looking out for you guys lol. 
Are any of you getting ready for tomorrow? What are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!