Friday, August 26, 2011

Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck


From Good Reads:

Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. But danger lurks around the corner, forcing her to return to India where she embarks on a second quest-this time with Ren's dark, bad-boy brother Kishan, who has also fallen prey to the Tiger's Curse. Fraught with danger, spellbinding dreams, and choices of the heart, TIGER'S QUEST brings the trio one step closer to breaking the spell that binds them.

This has now become my favorite series! Just a recap on Tiger’s Curse, Ren and Kelsey are traveling around India to break a 300 year old curse. There is a bad man named Lokesh looking for them so he can take the amulets that hold great magical powers. Kelsey goes all love crazy and leaves Ren to find what he likes. Blah Blah Blah.
Okay so in Tiger’s Quest, we get to see Kelsey and Ren’s relationship grow into something so beautiful. Although the way they get there is a little ummm, different I should say. So after all the loving stuff is interrupted by Lokesh, Ren is captured and Kelsey if left to do her adventures with Kishan, who is like a baby in the real world lol so cute!
So I’m going to stop there because I’ll end up telling the whole book. I loved the growth of the characters in this book. I connected so much with Kelsey and Kishan that I actual feel like I’ve held phone conversations with them before. To all my girls out there that love the heart broken bad boys in books, Kishan is most definitely the one for you…this whole series is the one for you.
5 out of 5 White Tigers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!