Sunday, August 21, 2011

Between by Cyndi Tefft

From GoodReads:


It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with a dimpled smile and Scottish accent.

After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates.

Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries.


Wow! If I wasn’t so obsessed with telling the world how awesome this book is, Wow is all I would be able to say!! So let me start by saying Cyndi is awesome. She actually was talking about her egg horde on twitter and it wasn’t until later in the conversation that I found out she wrote a book. So I read a sample and I was hooked from the first page! I bought the book within a blink of an eye.
I loved the characters. Lindsey was easy to relate to. She was your typical teenage girl, but I loved her because she wasn’t what we teenage girls are stereo typed to be. She was even a virgin!!!!
Now Aiden MacRae he is what I imagine to be a very sexy, long haired, blue eyed, well built, piece of Scottish hotness!!! Oh yea, he is!!! I loved him as well. He wasn’t my typical bad boy type, but he was devilishly sexy and flirtatious. And he was so in love with God that it made my heart melt!
Yes this book has so many Christian references but it wasn’t like a type of book that would make you feel bad if you weren’t right with God. Cyndi wrote this book as real as possible. The emotion of anger one would feel towards God during heart break was so evident but it’s also made obvious that there is power in prayer!
I loved this book. It had me crying tears of happiness then crying tears of sorrow and back to happy tears. So much emotion was put in this book that I would believe if the author if she told me this was about her! I recommend this book to EVERYBODY!!!! Thanks Cyndi Tefft for putting a book like this in my life! 5 rings outta 5! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing review. Thank you so much! I am thrilled that you loved the book. *hug*

    Oh, and I do have a horde of eggs following me on Twitter still. LOL

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!