Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush #1)

From Good Reads:



 For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her...until Patch comes along.
With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment, but after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is far more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.
For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

I enjoyed this book very much. The main character, Nora Grey, is very adventurous…a little too adventurous if you ask me lol, but I love her as a character. Her best friend Vee is…well…that best friend that lives in the moment and makes dumb decisions but she makes your life fun even if you want to slap the dag crap out of her some times. Now Patch, what can I say about Patch? He is yummy. He is your bad-boy, super freak, shady, but still sweet kind of guy. So ladies, read your heart out. I know I did *blushes*.

This was very much a mystery, a romance, and a fantasy book all in one. You didn’t know what was going to happen next. I really liked that about this book. So much was going on you had no choice but to keep reading. There were many times I found myself screaming on the inside and reading faster and faster, my heart pounding, and sweat beading around my hairline…okay maybe not the sweat but you get the picture. The book was awesome.

Okay so adding up the amazing plots and the diverse and well developed characters I give this book…5 out of 5 Tiger Lillies!!

2 comments:

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!