Thursday, August 18, 2011

Follow Fridays (#1)

I'm doing this in attempt to make some new friends lol. So Welcome to Follow Fridays that's on a Thursday!!!! Hosted by ParaJunkie and Alison Can Read. Click on the links to their pages for the rules and featured blogs. Make sure to drop a comment on this post so I can follow you and hopefully the favor will be returned. There is also a weekly question. This weeks question is:
Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

A: I would most definitely be in the Tiger's Quest series. I love the adventure in the book as well as Kishan. I would take all his pain away in a heartbeat lol! Living in a mansion in India would also be really cool as well as learning all the culture and myths. 

Happy Followings!!!

7 comments:

  1. New follower. Definitely a series that I haven't read before. Now I'm going to have to check this series out as well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW follower. Haven't heard of the series.
    Love your blog's name. superduper! :-)
    HAPPY FRIDAY
    My hop: http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both books but I don't have the time to read them yet... to many reviews to write, I need longer days, sigh... Anyway, your answer was really good, being a lover of all Indian things I would love to live in one mansion there too, hahaha.
    I'm a new follower and this is my Follow Friday. Feel free to pass by and have a look and if you like it consider following me back ;)

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read so many mixed reviews about that series that I'm not sure if I should check it out or not :(
    New follower!
    Amy's Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd love to be my own sort of Katniss character. I recently dyed my blonde hair brown, and now I feel all katniss-y lol! (I WISH!)

    Followin you! Hope you'll come by my blog and tell me what your fav book of 2011 has been so far!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-whats-your-fav-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following still from Friday. I am a new follower as countrysunset40. Come on over to visit when you get the chance.

    http://tracystreasureofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Have a really wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower hopping through! I haven't heard of that series, but it sounds pretty cool.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!