Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello Again!!

Hello whoever may be reading this right now! If you have had a look around, you would see that this space is...well...dead lol. I started this blog as a way to keep track of all my readings, however school and work got the best of me and slowly I lost time to read enough to keep an active blog. Now I've moved out with my boyfriend of 5 years (Some mother figure is going to give me a virtual whooping because of this) and I'm slowly learning what adult life is really like. Let me tell you, from a 21 year old's view, it's not fun!!

I need help guys, I need advice. I need friends. I need support! I'm reaching out to all of you and asking that if you have words of encouragement, please leave them for me. In the mean time, my blog will be my outlet. I want to share my aspects on life as I grow up more and more each day.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!