Saturday, March 22, 2014

24 hours? How about 100 Days of HAPPY!




Thanks to this lovely post by A Beautiful Mess, I decided to beat Pharrell and be happy for 100 days straight! So if any one is reading and sharing this journey with me, you all would know I recent lost my job and I have been down in the dumps, but this is something that can force me to actually take the time and say "Hey girl! Be HAPPY!!!!" You can click here to go to the website and read more about it and sign up for it. We all need to be focused on the things that make us happy, so why not use this as excuse to get started? So join me, all you have to do is post one picture a day with the hashtag #100DaysOfHappy, and that's it! Won't even take you 5 minuets :) Be happy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!