Saturday, May 24, 2014

My first DIY

What does this picture say about me? That I'm young and active? Or, I'm lazy and unmotivated? lol probably the unmotivated one. BUT I have a good reason. See, this work training is boring, it's at 7 in the freaking morning and if you guys don't know, I am not a morning person. That probably has a lot to do with the reason why I also don't post everyday. One day guys, I'll wake up with the birds and sing songs, and eat breakfast and be happy and shit...one day.

Lets get on to my DIY. It's called a temporary bed. All you need is one computer chair and two dining chairs. First step, line your three chairs up computer chair first, followed by the two dining room chairs. Second step, sit in the second chair and lay your upper body in the computer chair and stretch your legs out in the other dining room chair. Look at above picture for reference. Once you have gotten yourself comfy, proceed to doze off and not pay attention to work. #FuckItAll

You know whats so great about this bed? If you have wheels on your computer chair, you can use your abs to rock your upper body back and forward SO not only did I provide you an awesome way to get fired relaxation bed, I also provided you a work out machine to get those abs right for the summer time!

Until next time!

1 comment:

Leave me a comment so we can be besties!!!